• Check Out Our Newly Designed PH News Site

Posted by jen-cueva on June 14, 2021 at 11:26 am

If y’all have not yet noticed, our PH news website has a brand new design. I suggest you look around and let us know what you like most. I love that the flow is much better. I find it easier to look around and access what I am looking for, as our forums.

I noticed it is not allowing us to tag members. Although I am familiar with and have been doing that, I think this makes it more personable. If you hit reply on a post, it should post under that comment.

If you have questions, please reach out to Colleen or me.

So, take a look around. What do you like best? Is there anything that you don’t care for? If so, please let us know that feedback, too.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • jen-cueva

June 18, 2021 at 11:18 am

It looks like I am the only one who is unable to tag members. I am happy that it is still working. I know that a few members prefer tagging. I am looking into why I can not tag anyone. I am sure that it is a simple fix.

Have y’all looked around the site to see what you like most about the new design?

• jen-cueva

June 21, 2021 at 11:59 am

Hey @sandy2gmail and anyone else who is viewing our site on your phones. These links are helpful for settings that will adjust your font, etc.

If you use Apple- Apple

If you have an Android device- Android

Please let us know if these are helpful and if you have any other questions. Again, we want our site to be an enjoyable experience for you. WE will work with you to figure out a solution.