Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2022 Day 26 of #30DaysofPH Topic: Finding the Good That’s Come From the Bad

• Day 26 of #30DaysofPH Topic: Finding the Good That’s Come From the Bad

Posted by marco-jimenez on November 28, 2022 at 5:00 pm

“Talitha inspires me on so many levels that it’s almost surreal.” Nicole Moores is sharing the good that’s come from her daughter’s diagnosis.

To read the rest of Nicole and Talitha’s story, click here

Our #30DaysOfPH initiative is running for the entire month of November. Each day, we feature a different story and a different view of life with PH. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

November 28, 2022 at 8:56 pm

Nicole isn’t just an amazing advocate for her little girl, but for the PH community. She realized a need for awareness and support and started on a mission to build on it. Wonderful and inspiring story!

• jen-cueva

November 29, 2022 at 11:50 am

Wow, what a beautiful story filled with a ton of inspiration and love! Thank you, Nicole, for advocating for Talitha and all of us within the PH community! You and Talitha are beautiful, inside and out!

As a PH patient and mother of an only child, my daughter is my world, too. This story speaks to my heart in many ways. Thank you, Nicole, and I wish you and Talitha all the best in this PH journey. She is fortunate to have you; we all are!