• Posted by solantis on November 2, 2018 at 7:24 am

Hey guys.. I wanted to find out from those with experience in the PH field and those who suffer from the disorder if the following symptoms sounds like PH. The reason I ask is because I visited a very experienced homeopath for anxiety troubles I was having and after listening to my heart / lungs with a stethoscope she quickly diagnosed me with PH. I trust what she says but sometimes have doubts since I cant see the results in a scan or x-ray.

So the feeling I get is a slight heaviness over my heart (left nipple area) and my breathing also starts feeling tighter than normal. This causes anxiety and upsets my mind. The sensation comes and goes perhaps once a week more or less. I was diagnosed about 7 months ago.

I have been for an MRI on my head and a stress ECG and the results were clear.

Brittany Foster replied 5 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • solantis

November 2, 2018 at 8:01 am

Oh and I forgot to mention that if I go for a 10 minute walk while the symptoms mentioned above is present the symptoms start going away and I start feeling better. Another thing I noticed recently was that when I talk a lot I feel my lungs getting tired.

• Brittany Foster

November 2, 2018 at 1:53 pm

There are forum topics on here that you should check out about voice changes and getting tired with talking. Definitely take a look at some of the topics especially under the forum “side effects and symptoms ”