Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums PH Care and Treatment Diagnosis Information and ​General​ ​Questions Feel Good Friday: Any Fun Plans for the July 4th Weekend?

• Feel Good Friday: Any Fun Plans for the July 4th Weekend?

Posted by jen-cueva on July 2, 2021 at 10:44 am

Feel Good Friday posts are something new that I wanted to see if y’all may enjoy. Feel good may mean different things to everyone, so anything that makes you feel good.

Is this something that y’all may enjoy?

This weekend is the extended July 4th weekend. At our house, we will be lying low. We will probably catch the fireworks in our local community, maybe Sunday evening.

Grilling and maybe a little pool time is something that I hope to partake in for fun. I have yet to be in our pool this year.

Vitamin D helps boost my mood; what about you? Of course, a nap or two will probably also be something that helps me feel good.

What feel-good or fun plans do y’all have this holiday weekend?

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

July 2, 2021 at 9:08 pm

If anyone spotted my topic post and wonder what happened to it, sorry, I deleted it. Just realized Jen beat me to the punch and asked about 4th of July plans.

We have been invited to a party at a friends house but debating on whether we will attend. With the new Covid strand going around and vaccinated people still catching it, Cullen is feeling apprehensive about large gatherings. He will stay home but I’m still considering attending. I keep changing my mind every hour. I want to be safe but I’m also desperate to see my friends again.

What are your plans? Anyone gathering with a large crowd this year?

• jen-cueva

July 16, 2021 at 1:13 pm

Since we did not get any feedback on the feel-good Friday posts, I think I will ask again today. I think it was mixed in with our July 4th plans.

It seems like it was a quiet 4th for most. Not quite at all here with the neighborhood fireworks and our poor Sasha up most of the night scared. She does not do well with fireworks. Do your fur babies react to them if they are allowed in your areas?