• sally-hoffman

January 7, 2021 at 5:09 pm

Hi Jen, I am so sorry to hear you have been so ill. I wasn’t participating on the forum because I was unwell also. I am glad to hear you are recovering, however, slowly. You are always in my thoughts because you are such a source of strength. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Sally

• jen-cueva

January 8, 2021 at 11:12 am

Thanks, @mainegal. I am sorry to hear that you also have been unwell. Are you feeling better?

I appreciate your kind words. I find my support among y’all, so I am grateful.

Cheers to the new year and feeling better.

– Hugs from Texas

• Colleen

January 7, 2021 at 7:17 pm

@jenc the most precious thing about our columns is that as close as we are, sometimes it when reading the articles that we learn about just how much the other person has or is going through. I felt many emotions reading your column this week. I thank God that we still have you with us! You are a miracle in more ways than one!

• jen-cueva

January 8, 2021 at 11:15 am

So true, @colleensteele. We always seem to learn more while reading the columns. Your kindness is heartfelt. I am beyond grateful to still be here and communicating with everyone. I have missed everyone while I was out.

Your comments are helpful about feeling emotions. I kept thinking it did not have enough emotion.

• susi-steppins

January 10, 2021 at 10:40 am

Jen, what an emotional article.
    How scary that must have been.
    So happy that you are feeling better and able to talk about it.
    You have a gift of making people feel hopeful.
    Thank you for sharing.

• jen-cueva

January 11, 2021 at 1:06 pm

@s-steppins, I am so touched by your comment. I strive daily to make a positive imp[act on one person. If people can read my stories and feel the hope, I am where I need to be. I will continue to try and offer hope through my posts columns.

Recovery is slow, but test, grateful. AS you say, it was pretty scary.