Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures Jen Is In Need Of Support and Prayers

• Jen Is In Need Of Support and Prayers

Posted by Colleen on April 26, 2021 at 4:03 pm

I do not have details other than @jenc is in the hospital again with PH related issues. She believes in the power of prayers and I know your kind messages of support always mean a lot to her.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 11 months ago 15 Members · 27 Replies
  • 27 Replies
  • Susi Steppins

April 27, 2021 at 12:07 pm

Oh my.
    This is not good news.
    @jenc, please know that I am ending very positive healing thoughts your way and that you are in my thoughts.
    Please let us know how she is doing when you can @colleensteele.
    Thank you so much for sharing this information.

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 9:41 am

Thank you so much, @s-steppins. Your thoughts and prayers are felt. I am home and feeling better now. I appreciate you.

• Colleen

April 27, 2021 at 2:51 pm

@s-steppins Jen’s levels are off so they are monitoring her and I guess trying to get them where they should be. She is hopeful this hospital stay will not be a long one.

• Janice

April 27, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Sending prayers to you that you will find out soon what is going on and that this is a brief visit in the hospital. Praying for the doctors and hospital personnel, too. Please let us know how or what we can do for you. ????????????

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 9:43 am

Hi @rainlily, thank you for your prayers for not only me but for the medical staff, too. They took excellent care of me, so I know they, too, appreciate the prayers.

• Sandra Guajardo

April 27, 2021 at 4:00 pm

Sending prayers to Jen, her husband, and her hospital team. Positive thoughts your way!
    Thank you Colleen for keeping us in the loop.

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:23 am

Hi @sandra-guajardoutrgv-edu, I appreciate you adding my hubby in the prayers, too. Once again, he could only leave me in the ER. That was tough on him, too. But thankfully, this was a brief stay, and I am home now with him.

• V.R. Peterson

April 27, 2021 at 6:26 pm

@jenc, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}}

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:25 am

Thank you, @mamabear007. I am grateful to be home. Thanks for your prayers, big hugs back to you.

• Teddy

April 27, 2021 at 6:49 pm

I am praying for Jen that her levels be where they need to be and for her return home.

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:26 am

Hi @teddy, I appreciate the prayers. My levels are improved, and I am home.

• Aunt Lizzie

April 27, 2021 at 8:55 pm

If I could I would send you a bowl of my best pink camellias that are in bloom. Hugs and love to you Jen.

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:29 am

@auntlizzie, your pink camellias sound like pure beauty. I am happy that you are enjoying them. Spring is the best time to watch the blooms. I appreciate your warm thoughts and love.

Thanks, @jenniferbeaty, your thoughts for my family and me are appreciated. I am happy to be back home. I hope that this week you are doing well.

• Jennifer Beaty

April 28, 2021 at 8:15 am

@jenc, I’m keeping you and your family in my prayers. Prayers for strength and healing. Be strong. You will get through this.

• Dawn

April 28, 2021 at 5:46 pm

@jenc, so sorry to hear of your return to the hospital. We’ve seen your strength many times here on the forums. You, your husband, and family are in my thoughts as you get through this latest stay. Prayers for a quick, easy recovery.

Thank you Colleen for keeping us updated.

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:30 am

Hi @dawnt, thanks for the love and support. Some day we may not feel too strong. I appreciate you and hope that you are doing OK this week. I am hopeful that things are improved for you, too.

• Carol Volckmann

April 29, 2021 at 1:49 pm

Jen, you are in our prayers, thoughts and wishing you a speedy recovery and on our way home to Manny and Sasha very soon. We know you are strong, but we are sending you an extra dose of hugs filled with love.
    ????❤????????????❤❤

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:32 am

Thanks for the extra love @cdvol3gmail-com. I am so happy to be back home with Manny and Sasha. She stays right next to me since I have been home—big hugs back to you from Texas.

• Jill Upshaw

April 29, 2021 at 2:09 pm

Jen,
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are such a positive person. Keep those positive thoughts in the forefront of your being. It is so hard to be strong and positive but you seem to do it very well. Sorry for the need to be in the hospital. We all prefer home when possible. Hope you are stronger very quickly.

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:34 am

Hi @upshtcx, you are so kind and thoughtful. It takes a lot to remain positive some days. I know that you, too, can relate to that. I appreciate you and the kind words and support.

I am happy to be back home. We recover much better at home.

• Colleen

April 29, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Thank you everyone for the messages you are leaving for Jen. Hopefully she will soon be able to enjoy reading them from the comforts of home. Progress is being made getting her levels where they need to be. She wants you all to know that she misses you.

• Gayle Ward

April 29, 2021 at 5:55 pm

You are in my prayers. Feel better soon. Cyber hug Gayle

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 10:35 am

Hi @gward, cyber hugs back to you. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, @tervo. Your words of prayers and healing for me and my hubby, too, are appreciated. Thanks kindly.

• Terese Tuohey

April 30, 2021 at 9:04 am

Dear Jen,
    I pray the Lord gives you healing and strength. And I pray for your husband as well. He will need strength and courage to help you. May you both be blessed in the Lord’s care.
    Tervo

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 9:39 am

Thank you, @colleensteele, for always requesting prayers when I am in the hospital. I am grateful for each of you and have missed our PHamily bunches. I do believe in the power of prayer. I have felt your prayers in Texas!

I am overfilled with joy and blessings as I read each of your heartfelt messages. Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Funny, I think y’all are the strong ones. You help me be strong by sharing your stories.

I am on feeling better and happy to be here a few days this week. It is difficult for me to stay away once I get home. But I am resting in between to get stronger.

Between my PH and chronic kidney disease, meds often take a toll on both. It will take a few more tweaks, but I know that I will get there. How can I not, with all of your support and encouragement?

You all have a special place in my heart. <3

• Margaret

May 4, 2021 at 2:36 pm

Glad to hear you’re home. Air hugs
    from Petawawa!

• jen-cueva

May 4, 2021 at 3:48 pm

Thanks so much, @normarg. I am sending air hugs right back to you. I hope that your week is going well.