• Let’s Support Tracey

Posted by jen-cueva on March 5, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Let’s all send our love, hugs, positive thoughts, and prayers to @traceyaustralianmigration-co-za. She is in the hospital with some stroke symptoms, possibly related to clots. They are doing tons of testing on her heart, etc. I told her that we are here to support her while she is there and returns home to recover.

I know how difficult it can be away from our fur babies.

Tracey, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know they will put their heads together and figure out the best way to help you. Please keep us posted when you’re feeling up to it.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Colleen

March 5, 2021 at 3:49 pm

@traceyaustralianmigration-co-za you have been through so much already and now this. I know how much your fur babies help you through the hard times. I’ve been praying for your recovery and hoping your can return home soon. Hopefully you are well aware how much we care about you and will offer you emotional support any time you need it!

• susi-steppins

March 5, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Hi Tracey.
    I am sorry you are not feeling well.
    I do not know you well but I can relate to being in the hospital and wanting answers.
    I hope this gets better for you soon.
    know I am thinking about you and you are able to go home and be healthy soon.

• jen-cueva

March 5, 2021 at 5:06 pm

Thank you both, @colleensteele and @s-steppins. When Tracey feels like popping on, she will appreciate such amazing love and support. As Colleen mentioned, she has already been through so much.

@s-steppins, I love that I have seen you post on quite a few topics lately. Your contributions are helpful.

• Colleen

March 9, 2021 at 2:54 pm

Yay! @traceyaustralianmigration-co-za is home now. She had lots of rehab ahead of her but is so happy to be back with her fur babies.

• v-r-peterson

March 9, 2021 at 4:30 pm

@traceyaustralianmigration-co-za, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. I’m glad you’re finally home, and I hope that rehab gets you back to where you need to be.

• jen-cueva

March 9, 2021 at 4:34 pm

So happy for you, @traceyaustralianmigration-co-za. Thanks so much for keeping Colleen and me updated. I bet you and your fur babies were so happy to see each other.

You can do this. Look how far you have already come since joining us in the PH forums. I am sending lots of positive thoughts, prayers, hugs, and love to you.REhab will take time and patience, but you will do well.

Let us know how we can best support you.