Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2022 Meet the Contributors: 30 Days of PH

• jen-cueva

November 22, 2022 at 12:39 pm

Hi @colleensteele, thanks for this reminder about this fun FB live event. I participated last year and enjoyed meeting the contributors and chatting about various topics.

Unfortunately, I can’t make it this evening. I have an appointment with my PCP that was just scheduled. However, I hope to join you tomorrow evening.

For all who are free and have a FB account, this will be a fun time that you would enjoy.

Thanks again to you, @colleensteele, and each of our 30 Days of PH contributors this year. You are all amazing!!

• Colleen

November 23, 2022 at 10:14 am

If you were unable to watch the “30 Days of PH” Live event yesterday evening, and you have a Facebook account, you can watch a recording of it here Meet the Contributors

Don’t forget that tonight we have another Facebook Live Event. Hope you can join us!

Wrap up up #30DaysofPH by joining host Ally Macgregor, #PHcommunity member and campaign contributor @elche, and campaign manager @colleensteele, via Facebook Live at https://www.facebook.com/PulmonaryHypertensionNews on Nov. 23 at 8p.m. E.T.

• Colleen

November 23, 2022 at 10:59 pm

Ally Macgregor was our gracious host tonight when I went FB Live discussing my role in the “30 Days of PH” campaign and what the project means to me. @elche followed with her inspirational PH story and experiences.

Missed it? Here is the link – Meet the Contributors

• jen-cueva

November 28, 2022 at 2:22 pm

Awesome live events! Shoutout to Ally for hosting and @colleensteele for your continued passion for this campaign! You truly are amazing, and it shines through these incredible stories each year!

Thank you for your time and energy, and thanks to all who participated so others can read their story. I can’t believe this is now the 4th year!

Your words about finding something in each story are so true.