Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Awareness and Advocacy “Rare Disease Day” Isn’t Just About PH…

• “Rare Disease Day” Isn’t Just About PH…

Posted by Colleen on February 28, 2022 at 6:19 pm

Today is Rare Disease. In honor of this day I encourage you do more than spread PH awareness. Celebrate this day by learning more about other conditions in the rare disease community.

The following link will take you to a collection of columns that focuses on “Rare Disease Day” and the many rare disease that BioNews supports. I encourage you to expand your rare disease knowledge by reading beyond the columns about PH.

Tell us what columns you selected to read, how they inspired you and what you learned from them.

Click on: Rare Disease Day 2022 

Colleen replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • jen-cueva

March 3, 2022 at 1:42 pm

Excellent idea, @colleensteele! I often find myself reading others’ columns, especially at night, instead of whatever book I read on my Kindle app.

There is so much information that we can learn from one another in the more significant rare disease communities. For this reason, I encourage others to check the other columns out, too.

Colleen, do you find yourself reading others’ columns too? Is that your night reading at times?

• Colleen

March 4, 2022 at 12:27 am

@jenc I do make an effort to read other columns, especially about rare diseases. I hope people outside the PH community sometimes read mine and I think it’s only fair that I do the same.