• Posted by todd-w-danielson on January 28, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Wow, I have been around the block a few times but, this one takes the cake ! I have been diagnosed with P/H last year(2019) and Diastolic heart failure level c or 3 out of four. Also I am on several medications for these conditions. This all came from a note worthy Doctor in Nashville,Tn. I lived with this fear since 2016, when i was first diagnosed with heart problems and P/H. 3 months later went for a second opinion and was told “no you don’t have anything wrong”. My head is still spinning! OK, Today i spoke with my currant Heart failure Doctor’s nurse in regard to a CT Scan done last week about Nodules that showed up on this last scan. My conversation was riveting to say the least. How there was nothing wrong with me?(This was how the conversation started) What ? I was blind sided by this call and followed up by calling patient advocate office to voice my complaint. In turn i lost my doctor for NO REASON? I have been lead down this path before and out of options. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Any suggestions?

alfred-gronroos replied 4 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • alfred-gronroos

February 7, 2020 at 10:18 am

Hi Todd. I am new here plus just had my cathe and confirmed I have PH. No advice from me but message to say I have gone thru much the same with Doctors. Not a lot of faith in them right now. Hopefully the last ones will continue to be useful. Hopefully I will get some meds to help my SOB. I can hardly exert myself at all, altho I try. All we can do is keep plugging away. Best wishes, Al