• jen-cueva

May 15, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Thanks for the update @colleensteele! Glad to hear she’s in a room! She’s one amazing and inspiring young lady!

Prayers continue from Texas, I’m keeping her in my thoughts as well.

• vanessa-vaile

May 16, 2019 at 11:15 am

Hooray! Time for a Snoopy happy dance!

• carol-volckmann

May 16, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Thank you for the positive update on Brittney! Please pass along our love and support for a speedy recovery. Also please also ask her to be patient with herself and try and rush her recovery – take time to heal and let others help!
    Brittney, listen to your body and try and remember how well you support others it is now your turn!
    Sending lots of gentle hugs filled with love.
    Carol

• ann-goddeyne

May 16, 2019 at 12:58 pm

I am so happy to hear all went well. I like the idea of keeping each other informed about what is coming up with us and also how we are doing after. It helps me to see how strong and resilient all of you are.

• v-r-peterson

May 16, 2019 at 2:16 pm

This is wonderful! Praying for continued healing for Brittney. 🙏

• Colleen

May 16, 2019 at 2:24 pm

I hear that Brittany is continuing to do very well! Thanks Ann, I know how much we all gain from the experiences of others and by sharing words of encouragement. Now we have a forum designed just for this so that updates and well wishes do not missed among the other forums.

• jen-cueva

May 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I’m so happy that Brittany is continuing to do well! She’s amazing and such an inspiration!

Thanks Colleen and everyone here for their kind words and support!

• rockefeline-denis

May 16, 2019 at 9:11 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with Brittany during this difficult time. I wish her a safe and speedy recovery.

• ronald-cole

May 17, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Brittany worked hard to keep us all in touch and informed. she was a friend to everybody, now is our time to show support and Appreciation for this little girl who is going through the greatest Challange in her life. No matter your Religious beliefs, or who is your God or higher power, a spiritual offer would only help her, not hurt her, lets all offer up a little prayer tonight when we go to bed for Dear Brittany, that she has complete success and comes home in great condition so she can have a great life going forward.

Ron Cole

• Colleen

May 17, 2019 at 6:13 pm

I know as soon as she is feeling well enough Brittany will be on and reading all of these caring messages. What I have heard is that she is doing doing very well during her recovery. She is enjoying being able to eat again, is in good spirits and has already doing some light physical therapy. Thank you Ronald, @texas2018 for your caring messages. I know I have definitely been keeping Brittany in my thoughts and prayers! She will be greatly touched by all of the support. Have a nice weekend everyone!

• carol-volckmann

May 17, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Ron, your thoughts and words really touched me and I know they will warm Brittney’s heart and soul.
    Carol

• valeriekv

May 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Thank you for the wonderful news!
    I believed in Brittany. She’s an incredibly strong person. I hope that her recovery will be quick and she will be much better than she was before the surgery.

• jen-cueva

May 19, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I am in awe at the huge support for Brittany! She continues to improve and I know she’ll feel the love when she’s able to be back on.

She’s one mighty warrior!

• jen-cueva

May 20, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I continue to keep Brittany in my thoughts and prayers. I know she has a long road of recovery but I also know she’s one Mighty Warrior and will get through this , one day at a time!

• ronald-cole

May 20, 2019 at 5:12 pm

I want Brittany to know that I continue to Pray for her until she is home and on her way to being the woman she always was destined to be. She is an inspiration to all of us, what she did is life-altering, but it takes Courage for her to march in there with the determination she possesses. God Bless and Keep this little Warrior.

She is now an Honorary Member of the United States Marine Corps, she went into battle and completed her mission.
    Ron Cole
    USMC Ret.

• jen-cueva

May 20, 2019 at 7:58 pm

So thoughtful and true, Ron!
      She’s one strong Warrior and huge inspiration to us all!

• jen-cueva

May 22, 2019 at 9:16 am

I hear that Brittany continues to recover , unfortunately ( as expected) she’s dealing with a lot of pain. Keeping her in prayers and thoughts as I know she’s not where she wants to be but she’ll get there in time.

Again , I know she’ll enjoy the comments when she’s up to coming on to the forums. Thanks y’all!

• Colleen

May 22, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Thank you Jen for the update on Brittany. I hadn’t heard anything new to share but have been keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. I hope her pain control improves soon!

I know all of these well wishes will mean so much to her. Ron @texas2018 my dad is a retired Marine…Semper Fi!

• graydon-cawein

May 28, 2019 at 10:10 am

I haven’t been on here in a little while. Apparently I missed something. From the sound of everyones
    comments I’m assuming Brittany had a transplant. While I’m not a religious person. I will be praying for her
    full & speedy recovery.Hang in there Brittany. We all love you & are praying for you.

• brittany-foster

May 28, 2019 at 10:25 am

Thank you so much everyone ! Your comments and well wishes are moving me to tears just a few weeks post op!!! Thank you for the good cry! I have posted an update in a new topic about the surgery, how I am doing, what they did, and the added bonus of the surgery ( Spoiler alert it has to do with my BREATHING!)

• jen-cueva

May 28, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Welcome back, Brittany!!
      You’ve been missed and thought of so much!
      I was so excited to see you post here .
      I’ll definitely read your update.

Ohh, I need your info for your snacks 😊

• brittany-foster

May 28, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Thank you so much, Jen! I loved coming back to all the positive thoughts and wishes. It helps keep me pushing forward!

• ronald-cole

May 28, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Dear Brittany, I appreciate your short but recent Post. I was going to write daily but knew you were not going to be able to read all of them. We all missed you and your literary Genius in welcoming the newcomers and calming us down when our minds been playing tricks on us. Did you notice that you are an Honorary Member of THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO MAIL SHORTLY. I am so happy you’re better, having had two open Heart Surgeries I know the Pain, especially the first week. It’s Rough. God Bless you and get well soon. Keep Eating!!!!!!!

Ron Cole

• brittany-foster

May 29, 2019 at 9:22 am

Thank you so much, Ron. I really appreciate all the kindness that has been shown to me, especially these past few months and weeks especially. I have been eating some more luckily! There was a few days when I had to just stick to clears and foods that were really soft because getting used to the new positions and actual working esophagus is harder than you can imagine. One foot in front of the other I guess is all I can do right now , especially while recovering from something so traumatic on the body and mind.