• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Jen’ s husband posted to social media that she has been admitted to the hospital. “It was too much for home control, with PH , Covid and other health issues it was time to give in to the big guns.” Their ICU is at full capacity due to Covid but her husband is relieved they were able to put her on another floor and in a room.

I know that all of you love and appreciate our sweet Jen and would want to read the update. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Our forums are still under maintenance until the end of the month. We can post topics but are unable to share comments. However, you can direct message me. Click on @colleensteele and then click ‘Private Message’ which you will see in the cover picture. Jen’s husband emphasized that she needs rest, so I ask that you send your well wishes for Jen to me. As soon as she feels up to it I will share all of your messages with her and keep you updated as I learn more.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account