• We Wish You a Happy Holiday Season

Posted by jen-cueva on December 22, 2021 at 10:31 am

Colleen and I would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday season. BioNews, the parent company of PH News, will be closed at the end of this week and next week for the holiday season.

While we will be taking time to rest and enjoy the holidays with our loved ones, we want to continue to support you all, too. We won’t be on this Thursday, Friday, and the following Monday. But, will be back on Tuesday.

I often find myself popping on over the weekend and breaks, so if you need support, know it may take a day or two before we get back to you.

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones. Thank you for making this the best supportive forums for the PH community. We hope you all will find peace, joy, and comfort in whatever makes brings that to you.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jill Upshaw

December 23, 2021 at 2:16 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Colleen both. Enjoy your new home.

• jen-cueva

January 6, 2022 at 1:33 pm

Hi @upshtcx, Happy New Year! I’m sorry that I missed this when you posted. Thanks, we are enjoying some sunny San Diego weather this week during the day.

How are you doing? How’s 2022 treating you so far?

• Jill Upshaw

January 8, 2022 at 11:43 am

I am fine. So far 2022 is just new appointments and tests. At least I am getting them out of the way for a while. Glad you are enjoying San Diego and being close to your daughter.

• jen-cueva

January 10, 2022 at 11:46 am

Hi @upshtcx, I’m sorry about all of the appointments. But as always, you share the silver lining- at least they will be done for a while now. I love that you always find that bit of positive.

I hope that 2022 treats you well.

Any upcoming plans?