Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health What Are Healthy Ways You Cope with Stress/Anxiety/Depression

• What Are Healthy Ways You Cope with Stress/Anxiety/Depression

Posted by Brittany Foster on October 30, 2018 at 10:30 am

I was chatting on the forums with another member @azebraman . We were both writing about healthy ways to cope with anxiety and depression. In the discussion I said “reading (even though half the time I can’t remember what I read the day before) lol. I also like watching movies or TV shows that I enjoy. I always repeat seasons of Grey’s Anatomy and I like the show “The Good Doctor” . Surprisingly, medical dramas are my favorite !”

VK responsed with, “Because of my constant lack of time I have to integrate anything I enjoy into things I need to do. I’ve successfully put together video games with working out and also with vocal therapy so that I’m not wasting my time in front of the Tube. I really enjoy cooking and have made it a point to take time out and cook myself a treat 2-3 times a week, not much else because finishing up a graduate thesis is brutal work. The excuse is that it’s healthy (for me) food.”

What are some healthy ways you cope with anxiety/stress/depression and ways that help you manage your mental health?

VK replied 5 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • VK

October 31, 2018 at 1:57 am

Thanks @brittany-foster for posting this! Hope others respond.