• tony-wiley

September 3, 2020 at 6:01 pm

My labor day plans is staying out of large crowds of people. Playing golf as much as possible.

• jen-cueva

September 4, 2020 at 10:29 am

Hi @tony, I hope that you can enjoy golf as much as possible and stay safe. What area are you in? Is the weather not too hot to do this? Enjoy.

I do not have any plans as of now. My dad thought about coming but unsure. I worry about him traveling across state lines and mingling with crowds, too.

@colleensteele, ribs, and steaks sound yummy. My hubby made ribs last weekend, so I am not sure what we will cook. I usually like to make a homemade potato salad and a fruit salad of some sort when we gather with others. Watermelon, of course, I have had that this week already, hehe. What sides do y’all enjoy with your steak and ribs? Potatoes?

• tony-wiley

September 12, 2020 at 9:59 am

I had a Doctor visit. She told me not to go to large gathering until a vaccine is available. Such as Church, Ymca,Everyone Please stay safe.

• jen-cueva

September 14, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Hi @tony, thanks for sharing. How did your appointment go otherwise? Anything new? Are you staying safe? We are all working on staying safe and taking precautions with this pandemic.