- Short Bio
I am 67 years old, started having some serious respiratory problems at the close of 2017. I continued to have more and more issues, then presented to the emergency room this past June (2019), in right diastolic heart failure due to group 2 and 3 PH. This was my first of 3 separate near deaths in just the month of June. I am beginning to feel like I am going down hill this week.
Group 3: PH due to Lung Disease
- Have you discussed lung transplantation with your specialist?
- Please list any clinical trials you have been involved in.
Using bipap, but no medications.
- Are you interested in participating in future clinical trials?
- How did you hear about the us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PH?
I was diagnosed June 2019