- Short Bio
I have been seen by a Cardiologist and Pulmonologist, Kidney Specialist that speciality is PAH. For a while was doing good on Adcirca and Tyvaso, kidney and liver were stressed. Currently on Adempas 2.5, get winded, performing walking, climbing stairs, lifting 20 lbs twins. Cardiologist stopped treating patients, solved issues and now seeing patients. Have had 4 heart Caths, 2 Echos, struggling with finding some normalcy in life and paying for meds and doctor visits. Do not wish this disease on anyone. I try to stay positive, and not be a burden to family. 90% of so-called friends disappeared when no longer able to do for them
- What PH therapies are you taking? Mark all that apply, including medications you are no longer taking.
- Have you discussed lung transplantation with your specialist?
- Please list any clinical trials you have been involved in.
I was originally enrolled in Tyvaso trails, dropped because of multitude of other medical issues. Asked Pulmonologist about any current trials
- Are you interested in participating in future clinical trials?
- How did you hear about the us?