- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I have had PAH for 25 years when a doctor failed to test me and I had been throwing blood clots for 9 months – showers of small clots that layered up on both lungs. Even had a pulmonary infarction. I have lived with it – lost some weight and then began swimming a mile 4 times week (no more) Turned to golfing. But we moved to Denver two years ago and the altitude is terrible for me. My pressure went up to 72. Have been put on O2 and now Adempas and Opsumit. I’m 73 years old. Having some terrible stomach side effects. First echo post-startingmedication is at the end of January. Fingers crossed.
- What PH therapies are you taking? Mark all that apply, including medications you are no longer taking.
- Have you discussed lung transplantation with your specialist?
- Please list any clinical trials you have been involved in.
- Are you interested in participating in future clinical trials?
- How did you hear about the us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PH?