- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
I diagnosed with PAH in December 2015. I was started out on Adcirca, and Letairis, which worked up until about February 2018, I started have worsening symptoms. April 2018 I failed a 6 minute walk test, and was put on O2, and increased my Letairis. May 2018 I had an echo, and then in June I had another Right heart cathe. I stayed out of the hospital until the after the PHA Conference, I checked into Florida Hospital the following Monday after the event and was put on Remodulin IV. I started at 0ne nanogram and crashed at three nanograms. I am now at 23 nanograms, moving up .5 nanograms every four days. My target is 35 nanograms. and then another echo, and possibly another RHC in February.
I have been married to my wife for over twenty years now, who also has a rare disease called Addison’s disease. It is like diabetes, except instead problems with sugars, she has issues with steroids, as her body does not produce any . She is constantly having issues keeping her blood pressure up, as where I have issues keeping my blood pressure down.
- What PH therapies are you taking? Mark all that apply, including medications you are no longer taking.
- Have you discussed lung transplantation with your specialist?
- Are you interested in participating in future clinical trials?
- How did you hear about the us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PH?