- Year of Birth
- Short Bio
After many trips to the ER in the last 6 months, and referrals to cardiology and pulmonolgy, not one has been able to figure out why I cannot walk over 5 or 10 minutes without getting breathless, racing heart and angina.
If I don’t sit down, I am unable to breathe at all, followed by feeling dizzy as if I may faint and getting mental confusion. After having to sit on several floors and curbs in order to avoid fainting, I have had to buy a walker with a seat.
I was diagnosed with asthma and a few heart things and am taking meds for racing heart and unstable angina. No one can explain why I’ve lost 30 lbs. in the last 5 months.
Yesterday I noticed one doctor’s notes mentioned my “ECHO has shown a minimally elevated PA pressure at 39mmHg. ” She sent me back to cardiology for a repeat echo, but reading this site I’m wondering if I should request the echo while I am exercising.
- What PH therapies are you taking? Mark all that apply, including medications you are no longer taking.
- Have you discussed lung transplantation with your specialist?
- Are you interested in participating in future clinical trials?
- How did you hear about the us?
- How long have you or the person that you are caring for had PH?
Waiting for specific dx.