Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Research and Development Study Finds Way To Reduce Hospital Infections and Protect Against The Flu

• Brittany Foster

October 29, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Great article to find, Colleen! I always get so grossed out when thinking about just how contaminated things really are. We never know all that we are touching! It’s good to know the science behind making sure things are as clean as possible or at least protecting ourselves through it all! I’ll have to look into this . I have had VRE and Cdiff from hospital settings
    Both were terrible. One of my aunts also contacted MRSA

• Colleen

October 29, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Brittany,
      I thought it was interesting and what she says makes sense. Fear of what could be lingering in a hospital is bad enough but what really makes me nervous is the ER. I’ve sat in ER waiting rooms having a panic attack watching parents allow children to crawl around the floor. Agh, I can’t even think about it!

• Brittany Foster

October 30, 2019 at 9:37 am

Colleen,
        As I’ve been admitted since Sunday I can’t even begin to tell you how gross those floors are. Especially with the vomiting, diarrhea, bacterial infections, mucus, etc that is all over that place literally everywhere. Someone’e pocket book needs a good sponge bath after that.