Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

US President Trump recently signed the Right to Try legislation into law, but not everyone is happy about it. While some rare disease patients and advocates are thrilled about Right to Try, others are concerned that the lack of FDA oversight for new and unapproved rare disease treatments could leave patients and their families vulnerable.

Read more about this story and let us know what you think here: “US ‘Right to Try’ Law Meets with Mix of Praise and Criticism, Including Among Those with Rare Diseases

What do you think about the Right to Try law? Will this news impact your decision about which treatments you explore now or in the future? Why or why not?

Kathleen Sheffer
      Participant

I can see both sides. My life was saved when my doctor prescribed Sildenafil before it gained FDA approval to treat PAH. I just hope that patients who begin RTT therapies will do so under advisement and supervision of their doctor. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account