Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums PH Care and Treatment Diagnosis Information and ​General​ ​Questions What Are Some Recent Accomplishments That You’re Proud Of?

• What Are Some Recent Accomplishments That You’re Proud Of?

Posted by Brittany Foster on August 13, 2019 at 10:34 am

A few weeks ago I was really in a rut with my mental and physical health. After getting a feeding tube changed three times in the last few months, I was starting to feel really defeated. After that healed and the surgery was done, I knew I had to find motivation to push through all of it. I have been able to accomplish quite a bit since my heart surgery in May and a lot of times my accomplishments get overlooked by me.

Something that I am really proud of that I accomplished today was being able to walk and job 3 miles in under 45 minutes! I didn’t think I would EVER be able to do that and there was a time where I fully believed that wouldn’t be possible. It is one of my biggest accomplishments since the surgery as I am starting to feel physically and mentally stronger. I notice a difference in how I feel over all and that really gives me the push to keep going after my goals.

Even if it’s not physical activity related, what is something that you are proud of recently? Name a few accomplishments and brag about yourself 🙂

Brittany Foster replied 4 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.