Hotline For Caregivers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

There is now a hotline for caregivers. It’s not just for tips on how to handle various responsibilities, but also to provide emotional support.

You can reach the Caregiver Help Desk by calling 1-855-227-3640, chat with them on caregiveraction.org or email them on that same site.

Do you think this is something you would use? If you give it a try and feel comfortable with sharing the experience, let us know how valuable or not it was to you.

Here is a news report about this new hotline.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/national/theres-now-a-hotline-specifically-for-caregivers

V.R. Peterson
      Participant

If this had been available four years ago, when my son was first diagnosed with PH, I definitely would have made use of these resource. I think I’ve got a handle on this “being-a-mom-of-a-PH-patient” thing now, but I think I’m going to add the phone number and website to my contacts list (just in case). Thank you so much for this wonderful resource!

Jen Cueva
      Participant

Thanks for sharing, Colleen. I think that this is a great idea, but I do wonder how many caregivers will use it. I think it could be helpful. I think that the fact that it offers emotional support is a much-needed resource for caregivers.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account