Would You Participate In A Reality Show About Caregivers?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

I was listening to a radio show and the topic of the day was, “Which profession you would like to see receive its own reality TV treatment”. Someone called in and suggested caregiver.

I wrote about my thoughts on this in a recent column. I do think it would be a successful reality show, as long as I’m not participating in it. It’s too personal an experience and I wouldn’t want the added stress of camera’s following me around.

What are your thoughts? Would you participate in a reality show about caregivers?

Life as a Caregiver Is Worthy of a Reality TV Show

Jen Cueva

Wow, this is too ironic! I do think that it would be interesting to have a reality star lifestyle for the money, hehe. But, like you, it is a bit too personal for me to have cameras in my face 24/7. For me, one day would be well over too much. I could see how overwhelming that may be.

What was Cullen’s thought on this? That sounds like a funny radio show. I like listening to one local on drives if it is the morning.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@jenc I know Cullen’s response without having to ask. He HATES attention on himself so there is NO WAY he would take part in a reality show! He is too reserved and private for that.

Jen Cueva

Too funny, @colleensteele. I knew that answer, also before I asked but wanted to see if he had any other thoughts on that, hehe. Funny, how well it seems that I know him through you.

How is he doing today? Hugs and prayers that his BP is stable.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

LOL @jenc! His only thought was, “I can’t believe you wrote a column about it!”.

He’s doing better. Taking the new med with his morning Metoprolol was too much, so he is just taking then new med at night.

anne
      Participant

I definitely would not be on a reality TV show. I would fill out forms and be in a study or two.
      anne

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account