Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Caregivers and Family Members Are You A Caregiver To More Than One Family Member?

• Are You A Caregiver To More Than One Family Member?

Posted by Colleen on June 22, 2021 at 12:18 pm

My husband has significant health issues that have recently worsened. I am caring for him and Cullen. Cullen doesn’t require full time care as he once did but enough to still keep me fairly busy.

Are you caring for more than one person and if so, how are you managing it? Do you have tips to share on how to balance responsibility and self-care?

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

June 23, 2021 at 11:06 am

Hi @colleensteele, this must take a toll on you mentally and physically. I am sorry to hear that your husband’s health issues have worsened lately. I pray that he will get some relief soon.

In the meantime, how are you doing? Are you taking time out for yourself?

I can only imagine how difficult this is for you on so many levels. Please rest and take time outs for yourself. If you want to talk, you know that I am always here.

Also, you are so kind and supportive to us all in the forums; let us support you as you find new ways to balance this all while taking care of yourself.

Do you like soaks in a nice bath with some essential oils or spa-like bath melts? Drives alone, maybe just to SBUX, will help, too.