Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Research and Development Are You Familiar With Any Clinical Trials for PH?

• Are You Familiar With Any Clinical Trials for PH?

Posted by jen-cueva on March 5, 2021 at 5:23 pm

For those who do not have access to a local clinical trial. You can also stay up to date on which clinical trials open. You can read the clinical trial’s inclusions and exclusions to see if you may be a good candidate.

Cedars- Sinai Hospital has a link to their PH clinical trials.

You can also visit ClinicalTrials.gov.

These can be helpful. If nothing is available in your area, you can ask your PH team if they know of any upcoming CT that you may qualify for.

If you know of any links in your specific area, feel free to share them here so that others will see those, too.

Have you participated in a clinical trial? If so, how did you hear of it? Please share your experience with us in the forums.

V.R. Peterson replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • V.R. Peterson

March 10, 2021 at 9:53 am

Pulmonary Hypertension Association has a clinical trial finder. You can search according to your desired criteria (by zip code and how far you’re willing to travel, your age, your gender, whether you’re a healthy volunteer or a PH patient, whether you want an observational or interventional trial, which trial phase you’re willing to be in, and four different categories of PH). If you’re unsure what a category is, there’s a blue circle with a question mark next to each category to explain it.

https://trials.phassociation.org/

• jen-cueva

March 10, 2021 at 9:56 am

Thanks, @mamabear007, for sharing this helpful resource and tips on using it. I am certain many will find your helpful tips as simple to follow.

I had forgotten that PHA offered that, too.

I hope that you are doing well this week and staying safe and warm.

• V.R. Peterson

March 10, 2021 at 1:18 pm

You’re welcome, @jenc. ????