Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Upcoming Procedures Colleen And Her Family Needs Prayers And Support

• Carol Volckmann

August 6, 2021 at 9:58 am

Colleen, you most certainly are in our prayers and good thoughts. It’s good your mom will be going home where she can begin her healing.

This has to be so tough on the whole family. Will your mom be able to get home health to help out. I know Aidan is with you and that has to be a comfort and a big help.

Please remember you need your strength physically and mentally so please take time to rest and not try and do everything.  I am sure your dad must be very upset and anxious. Having your mom home hopefully will ease his mind a bit.

Please take care. Sending healing thoughts and prayers to your whole family. ❤

• Roger Bliss

August 6, 2021 at 7:11 pm

Colleen,

Thoughts and prayers headed your way.  I hope everything works out well for you.

• jen-cueva

August 11, 2021 at 11:52 am

I wanted to do a brief update on Colleen and her family. She is extremely appreciative of all of the love and support from you all.

I am happy to report that as of yesterday, she reported that her mother is getting stronger. Thankfully, she has been able to get out and enjoy some fun while in NJ. She helps care for both elderly parents, but she flys back home to her family on the 16th.

I am almost certain that she will be going back to NJ soon to help her parents. Although she is greatly missed, I am grateful that she is taking some much-deserved time off.

Thanks again for your continued support and the love you all show for all of our members. Seeing this makes my heart happy.

Colleen, our thoughts and continued prayers are with you and your family. Enjoy those last few days in NJ; I am certain leaving will be bitter-sweet. Take care of yourself, too.

• V.R. Peterson

August 11, 2021 at 3:44 pm

@colleensteele, I pray that you have a safe and uneventful trip.

Page 2 of 2