• Carol Volckmann

August 25, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Yeah! You and Collen are home and the new meds seem to be working. Please do rest you both need it. You have been through an awful lot and a very stressful time. Well wishes, gentle hugs and love and hoping Collen contines to feel better each day and his meds continue to be better for his kidneys and heart.

• Jimi Mcintosh

August 25, 2020 at 3:19 pm

I am glad to hear that Cullen is on the mend, he is truly a fighter. Kidney issues and BP issues can change your life rapidly. I hope they can get and keep his BP regulated.

• Carol alexander

August 25, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Cullen so glad your son is on the mend and you are their to watch over him that is so important to have someone to watch what goes on.

Blessing to the both of you
    Carol

• Jim Sparrow

August 27, 2020 at 10:36 am

@colleensteele Thinking of you and your son ????

• Colleen

August 27, 2020 at 1:05 pm

Thank you @jim-sparrow. He is out of the hospital and new medications are helping.

• Carol Volckmann

April 19, 2023 at 8:30 pm

Colleen, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers 🙏 ❤️ tonight. I just want to surround you with love and light. 💕

• jen-cueva

April 20, 2023 at 1:52 pm

Y’all have been an amazing amount of support for Colleen and her family. She just let me know the update. They will remove Brian’s breathing tube tomorrow, and they will start organ harvesting once he passes. It was his wish to continue the transplant process. That’s the type of family they are, giving back after Cullen’s transplant.

Colleen and the boys will be with Brian until he passes. Please continue to lift them up and surround them with love, positive thoughts, and prayers. I can’t imagine how difficult these past few weeks have been. My heart aches for them.

I love you bunches, my friend. Colleen, we are here and ready to comfort you when you’re ready. I know you love our forum members because you want me to update them, too.

• Carol Volckmann

April 20, 2023 at 2:03 pm

Colleen, my heart breaks for you, Aiden and Cullen. Letting go gives peace as well as heart break. Honoring Brian’s wishes to give life to others is truly one of Brian’s gifts.

I am sending you and the boys prayers of understanding, love and surround you all in light.

• V.R. Peterson

April 20, 2023 at 3:15 pm

Thank you for the update, @jenc.

@ColleenSteele, you and your family are in my prayers. May you feel God’s loving arms encircled about you.

• Paul

April 20, 2023 at 2:11 pm

Words are just not enough.  My soul is sad.  Sending blessing, support, strength and hope to Colleen, Brian and boys.

• Janet Ammann

April 20, 2023 at 3:12 pm

Prayers for healing and comfort for Colleen and family.

• Sally Hoffman

April 20, 2023 at 3:19 pm

Colleen,  Just learned about Cullen’s hospitalization.  I am so sorry to hear about all the problems you all are having.  You are often in my thoughts, so now more so.  Sending you positive thoughts and love.

• Randolph Reynolds

April 20, 2023 at 3:47 pm

Back to you Colleen.  It is good that Cullen is home.  Here in Prescott our one hospital is understaffed and it’s administration (Dignity Health) is struggling.  When I got out after my double pnuenomia I rapidly improved.  Hospitalization can be nightmarish as you have experienced.  Praying for him.

• Terese Tuohey

April 20, 2023 at 6:16 pm

Colleen,

This is hard, very hard.  Please know that you and your family are being uplifted in prayer. I’m sending a special hug your way, as well.  I only wish I could be there to give it to you in person.

• DeLois Tweedy

April 20, 2023 at 6:40 pm

So very sorry to know that y’all are having to go through this. I’m praying for you, for comfort, peace, and that you will feel God with you. Words can’t express the sadness I feel.

• Barbara Thompson

April 21, 2023 at 9:56 am

@colleensteele   My thoughts & prayers continue for y’all. It’s a shame that you have to stay on top of medications while in the hospital. Glad the medications & the correct dosage are working.

• jen-cueva

April 21, 2023 at 2:30 pm

With a heavy heart, Colleen’s loving husband, Brian, passed this morning. She says, Thank you, everyone, for your love and prayers! They mean so much to me! Brian passed peacefully this morning at 9:04 AM PT, surrounded by our love.

Please continue to keep Colleen, Cullen, and Aidan in your thoughts and prayers. She is strong but needs all of our love and support right now. Thank you all -May he rest in peace.

My apologies for any confusion @mainegal, @ripple76, and @barbarainmemphis. This is for Colleen’s husband. Cullen isn’t in the hospital.

Colleen, we are here with open arms for you when you are ready. You have a whole PHamily of people behind you and for you, always. We love and appreciate you so much and can’t begin to imagine how challenging your days ahead will be.

• V.R. Peterson

April 21, 2023 at 2:53 pm

@ColleenSteele, you, Cullen and Aidan are in my thoughts and prayers. Take whatever time you need to grieve. As @jenc said, we’ll be here with open arms to support you with all the love you felt as you supported each and every one of us. We love you!

• Carol Volckmann

April 21, 2023 at 5:22 pm

Colleen, Aiden and Cullen we are so sadden by your loss. We we wish we had the right words to comfort you. Please know we love you, support you and keep you in our thoughts and prayers throughout your grieving process 🙏 ❤️.

• Sally Hoffman

April 21, 2023 at 6:22 pm

Colleen,  Heartbroken for your loss.  Wish I could send more than love.  But please know, I do send love.  Now, at this moment, and for your future.

• Randolph Reynolds

April 21, 2023 at 6:48 pm

Colleen

My prayer for you is that the Spirit of the Lord be upon you.  We understand from scriptures that God will never break us but when it seems that is happening just shout back ‘I am strong in the Lord!’

We all understand that battle.

Bless you and Cullen.

• Tracey

April 22, 2023 at 10:04 am

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@colleensteele, I haven’t got the words to express how saddened I am to hear that Brian has passed. I am sending you, Aiden and Cullen all my love and strength. Please take extra special care of yourself at this difficult time.</p>

• Roger Bliss

April 22, 2023 at 12:08 pm

Colleen,

May the Lord comfort and guide you and your family through these difficult times. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

• DeLois Tweedy

April 22, 2023 at 2:22 pm

Colleen and family: I am so, so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourselves and allow the time you need to grieve. Brian is in the loving arms of God. All your friends on this site love you and are praying for you and the boys.

• Terese Tuohey

April 22, 2023 at 6:27 pm

Colleen, My prayers and love are with you and your family in this difficult time.  I know it hurts, and hurts badly, but try to remember that you are supported more than you know by your PHorum PHriends.  Holding you tightly in prayer.

• Barbara Thompson

April 24, 2023 at 8:36 am

@ColleenSteele – I’m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you, Cullen & Aiden. My heart hurts for you. Prayers for comfort during this most difficult time.

Page 2 of 3