This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brittany Foster 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Brittany Foster 
    Keymaster

Although I receive my medical care in Boston, I find it so helpful that there is an amazing support group in Rhode Island for those with PH. The group meets once a month on a Saturday and usually there is lunch provided for all that attend, guest speakers covering so many different topics from oxygen to transplant.

This group has been something that I always look forward to attending when I can. They have great research assistants that attend the meeting and sometimes even the doctors will come and talk with the patients.

I love having the one on one interactions and the more personal interactions with the doctors and nurse practitioners. I have benefits from these group sessions so much.

Brittany Foster 
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,
    That does sound like a bummer ! Maybe there is a way that you could join the meeting via the computer if they have a camera on a computer and it could be like you’re there but over the internet! In fact, this is something that I think I’m going to bring up for the next meeting in RI especially for those that can’t get there or are in the hospital or too sick to attend face to face. Having some type of interaction is so beneficial! A web chat would be awesome!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account