• Posted by jen-cueva on June 19, 2020 at 2:20 pm

Father’s day is this Sunday. I know that we have several who are fathers and grandfathers here. I wanted to wish y’all a Happy Father’s Day. I am sure that this Father’s Day may look different but know how important you all are.

I am fortunate to have a Dad and a stepdad. I love them both dearly. I am forever grateful for both of them. They both are in another state, so I know that I will not see them. I will call them as I do each Sunday.

What plans, if any, do the fathers and grandfathers have this weekend? Will you see the kids and/or grandkids? Here my kiddos will come over. My hubby works, so we plan to do dinner. But the kiddos suggested that we order out or they pick something up on the way over.

Is anyone planning to grill or BBQ? Enjoy your special day, and do what makes you happy. Happy Father’s Day!

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

June 22, 2020 at 8:53 am

How are all of our Fathers and Grandfathers out there doing? Did you do anything yesterday or relax and enjoy a calm and restful day?

The kiddos brought some nice steaks and kebobs from the butcher over with some sides. I had some cupcakes that I ordered. The kiddos arrived just before my hubby was home from work. Kk got in the pool, and I sat out on the edge and visited with her. She “helped” her dad grill the steaks. That was mostly talking and sitting while watching him, hehe.

I talked to my dad and stepdad on the phone, but sadly I was unable to see them as we live in different states. But it was so nice to enjoy the kiddos company and catch up. I always love family dinners, and that has not been a regular lately.