Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums PH Care and Treatment Diagnosis Information and ​General​ ​Questions Have you found any podcasts or TED talks that you’ve enjoyed?

• Have you found any podcasts or TED talks that you’ve enjoyed?

Posted by jen-cueva on April 23, 2020 at 1:41 pm

I enjoy listening to short Podcasts and TED talk while getting dressed for the day. I find that they offer a boost in my mood. During this lockdown, I think this is something that many of us could benefit from.

This one is by one of my favorite authors, Brené Brown. A good friend suggested one of her books as my hubby, and I was preparing for our daughter to go off to college. I thoroughly enjoyed Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfection. I’m still wanting to read Rising Strong.

This TED talk is about vulnerability, and I think that living with PH, we too often have a difficult time opening up with others. We can struggle with loneliness if we’re not our ”original.” We often fear rejection. I hope that some of you enjoy this one. Do you have a tough time opening up to others related to your PH and in general?

Give it a listen, and let’s talk about it! Have you found any podcasts or TED talks that have helped you? The funny ones are always helpful, too.

jen-cueva replied 4 years ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.