• normarg

January 28, 2020 at 11:58 am

Never tried – but expect anything sweet and sticky (like honey) would work the same.

• karen-van-schaick

January 28, 2020 at 1:59 pm

Really bad cough nothing work for me until I tried pineapple juice and cured my cough and chest congestion. I recommend drinking pineapple juice for her cough and it worked. My cough was gone in 2 days. I swear by it.

• brittany-foster

January 29, 2020 at 10:03 am

@colleensteele I would love this ! I love pineapples and eat a lot of them in the summer months but kind of forget about them in the winter months. I will have to start investing in some good ole pineapple. The only thing that I would caution about is making sure people are asking their doctors before eating pineapple. Sometimes the acidic fruit like oranges and pineapples can have a strange effect on medications !

• Carol alexander

January 29, 2020 at 2:56 pm

No but I will so glad I saw this

• sheriden

January 29, 2020 at 7:32 pm

For the people for whom this worked, did you juice pineapple or buy juice from the store?
    If juice was purchased, was it refrigerated or from a shelf.

I would like to try this (I have many, many cough episodes a day that are not cold or flu related) and want to get the version of juice others found to be beneficial.

Thank you!

• karen-van-schaick

January 30, 2020 at 12:00 pm

bought it off shelf and drank it room tempature and effect to all my medicines all 5 of them

• karen-van-schaick

January 30, 2020 at 6:42 pm

i meant to say no effects from taking i still drink pineapple juice after i use my oxygen.can not wait to be off that.