• Right Hearth Cath

Posted by Dunta on January 25, 2024 at 3:15 pm

I’m having a right heart catherization tomorrow, Jan 28. I’ve been having fast heart beats for about a month and have been on a monitor twice. Not sure what they will find or what they will do. I also have an appointment with a Dr. of Electro physiology in Feb. for the same problem. Wish me luck. Thanks

jen-cueva replied 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • jen-cueva

January 25, 2024 at 4:47 pm

Hi @Dunta, Is your RHC tomorrow 1/26? I believe the 28th would be Sunday. So, I am guessing it will be done tomorrow, and I will send you extra positive thoughts and prayers. Irregular heart rates are so annoying. I’ve had episodes of fast heartbeat, too. Hopefully, the RHC will offer some answers. But, also next month’s meeting with the Cardiac electrophysiology (EP) should be a wealth of information, too, or at least rule things out.

Please know we are here, and keep us posted on how things go with your RHC tomorrow. 🤗

• Lynda

January 25, 2024 at 6:49 pm

My thoughts and prayers will be with you I have had 4 heart caths in less than a year and a half hopefully no more for awhile! The good news is they should be able to better get answers to what is going on with you! 🙏

• jen-cueva

January 26, 2024 at 1:16 pm

Hi @Lynda, how are you this week?
      Thanks for supporting @Dunta, as today will be her RHC day. But you’re right; it offers the best answers that she will need to figure out why she is having so many episodes of rapid heart rate, aka tachycardia. But in her case, this will most likely rule out anything before she sees the EC next month.

Thanks again, and enjoy a wonderful weekend!