Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Introduce Yourself Welcome new members, would you like to introduce yourself?

• Welcome new members, would you like to introduce yourself?

Posted by jen-cueva on January 30, 2024 at 12:44 pm

It’s been a busy new start to the year! Welcome to the new members of our PHamily. We are always thrilled as we connect with new faces and share our experiences with PH.💜

If you haven’t yet, please share a little about yourself. I’ve included a few suggestions below to get you started. But please share anything you wish.

Please help me welcome @rpr, @Amber1215 , @Burochko , @Troops , @Lou , @Nikk , @Gerry1 , @Bean , @Jaybird , and @PasterJay  to our community. 🎉

***Share some of your PH story: Are you a patient, family member, or caregiver? When were you or your loved one diagnosed?

*** Current treatment plan: Are you taking any medications or undergoing any treatments for PH? How has it been working for you? 

***Daily life with PH: How does PH affect your daily routine and activities? Any tips or tricks for managing symptoms? 

*** Fun: What do you enjoy in your free time? Do you have any hobbies?

*** Support system: Who do you have in your support system regarding PH? Friends, family, healthcare team, online communities?

We’ve all been there and felt PH’s isolation and overwhelming nature. But guess what? We’re here to change that! Let’s come together, share our experiences, and show our support.

New members, have questions about the forums? Don’t hesitate to contact me or @Colleen Steele – we’ve got you!

We’re thrilled to delve into your PH journey, learn more about you, and the best ways to support you!💜

jen-cueva replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.