Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health What’s one thing that made you feel proud today?

• What’s one thing that made you feel proud today?

Posted by jen-cueva on October 25, 2023 at 11:05 am

We’re often our harshest critics, but it’s important to celebrate even the smallest victories. Whether it’s finally finishing that book, tackling a task from your to-do list, or simply getting dressed and ready for the day, take a moment to acknowledge your accomplishments. 

What made you feel proud today? Don’t forget to give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back!

We’d love to hear your inspiring stories of success and the moments that fill you with pride.

jen-cueva replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Colleen Steele

October 27, 2023 at 2:46 pm

@jen-cueva as you know, I’m emptying my house of 20+ years and moving to NJ. It hasn’t been easy parting with things but I have. I’ve been making a lot of progress.

• jen-cueva

October 31, 2023 at 3:57 pm

Oh, my sweet @Colleen, I can’t begin to imagine how challenging this has been for you. Twenty-plus years of stuff, memories, and raising your boys, you are doing so much and in such a quick time. I’m incredibly proud of you and so grateful that you are also proud of yourself.

Have you been getting any rest as you continue to work hard at this and get ready to move? You know I always worry about you and always will since I love and care for you. 😍

• Debbie Moore

November 1, 2023 at 2:35 pm

I carried the full laundry basket from the laundry room to the bedroom. I haven’t done this in over a year. Now with my increased air I have more energy and endurance.

• Colleen Steele

November 2, 2023 at 8:34 pm

@Debbie Moore that IS a big achievement. Laundry can be heavy and cumbersome to carry. I don’t have PH and often feel out of breath moving it from the dryer to my bedroom. Great example of how simple tasks like these can be a big deal when completed. Thank you for sharing.

• jen-cueva

November 3, 2023 at 1:46 pm

Wow, that’s incredible, @Debbie Moore! You should be proud of yourself. I’m thankful that your increased oxygen has made a difference now, if we can figure out they leaving the house with that oxygen flow rate. WTG on this achievement, so proud for and of you, my dear PHriend.

What size portable tanks were thety giving you to use when out in a backpack? Would a conserving devoice help or not at that high flow rate?