Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Weekly Wins What’s Your Weekly Win?

• What’s Your Weekly Win?

Posted by jen-cueva on May 31, 2020 at 12:18 pm

Happy Sunday, y’all. I hope that everyone is doing the best you can today.

I wanted to see who wants to share the weekly wins from last week. I am still trying to recover from bronchitis and the flu. My win is that yesterday and today, I have noticed some improvements. This is a huge win in my book!

Your weekly wins don’t have to be big. We want to celebrate all of your small wins. Did you get dressed, go for a walk, or maybe finish a book? Perhaps you went back to work or cooked a meal. Let’s hear about it. We want to continue to share these little accomplishments that mean so much to us.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

June 1, 2020 at 8:23 pm

@jenc I hope every day you find yourself feeling a bit better and stronger! That is a big win because bronchitis and the flu are hard to bounce back from, especially when you have PH.

Last week was a hard one but looking back on it, I somehow accomplished a lot. I battled new insurance and new pharmacies and I “think” things are finally in order and the process should be easier moving forward. Cullen finally has his first appointment scheduled with the adult team at the UW so the transitioning can begin.

And I started of this week keeping an important medical appointment for myself. Yay me! LOL!

• jen-cueva

June 2, 2020 at 9:17 am

@colleensteele, last week was hectic for you, but you made it! I am so proud of you for keeping to your Mother’s Day goals and going to your appointments as you take care of YOU! I am sure that this is difficult for all caregivers to do. Great job!

Thank you, recovering slowing from bronchitis, and the flu is a huge win! Yes, PH only makes this more difficult.

Thanks for sharing your weekly wins! Anyone else wants to share your wins?