Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Caregivers and Family Members Would You Participate In A Reality Show About Caregivers?

• jen-cueva

August 6, 2020 at 5:51 pm

Wow, this is too ironic! I do think that it would be interesting to have a reality star lifestyle for the money, hehe. But, like you, it is a bit too personal for me to have cameras in my face 24/7. For me, one day would be well over too much. I could see how overwhelming that may be.

What was Cullen’s thought on this? That sounds like a funny radio show. I like listening to one local on drives if it is the morning.

• Colleen

August 6, 2020 at 7:36 pm

@jenc I know Cullen’s response without having to ask. He HATES attention on himself so there is NO WAY he would take part in a reality show! He is too reserved and private for that.

• jen-cueva

August 7, 2020 at 1:35 pm

Too funny, @colleensteele. I knew that answer, also before I asked but wanted to see if he had any other thoughts on that, hehe. Funny, how well it seems that I know him through you.

How is he doing today? Hugs and prayers that his BP is stable.

• Colleen

August 7, 2020 at 1:49 pm

LOL @jenc! His only thought was, “I can’t believe you wrote a column about it!”.

He’s doing better. Taking the new med with his morning Metoprolol was too much, so he is just taking then new med at night.

• anne

August 17, 2020 at 8:32 pm

I definitely would not be on a reality TV show. I would fill out forms and be in a study or two.
    anne