Research And The Hope of A New PH Treatment

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Have you read the column on our home page, “Antibody Able to Block Protein That Promotes PAH and May Bolster Existing Therapies, Study Finds”.

I felt hopeful and excited when I read the possibilities of this research developing a drug that could possibly halt or reverse Pulmonary Hypertension. I don’t recall having heard of other research giving hope of this level before, have you?

Share your thoughts about the possibilities this research offers.

Antibody Able to Block Protein That Promotes PAH and May Bolster Existing Therapies, Study Finds

V.R. Peterson
      Participant

This is exciting! I hope it works as well in humans as it does in rodents. If it does, it sounds like it’ll be a real game-changer.

Jen Cueva
      Participant

Hi Colleen,
      Yes, I read this in my email just before coming to check-in on the forums. This is exciting news and certainly offers hope to the PH community.

This sounds pretty solid, so I cannot want to learn more.

Kevin Smith
      Participant

Certainly gave me some new hope that I can someday stop calling it “incurable.”

Jen Cueva
        Participant

So true, Kevin. I am amazed at the research and technology that we have today. I think this is one step closer to a Cure!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account