According to the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, these are some of the most frequently asked questions for family and friends of PH patients:
- My loved one was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. What do I do now?
- What questions should I be asking my loved one’s medical team?
- What sorts of symptoms should I contact the doctor about?
- What is the best way to help when my loved one is feeling depressed?
- I have so much to do between taking care of my loved one and managing day-to-day responsibilities. What are some realistic ways I can cope with stress?
Get to know more Pulmonary Hypertension FAQ’S here: http://bit.ly/1PnzPzf
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?