• Thank You Forum Members!

Posted by Colleen on January 15, 2021 at 4:44 pm

@jenc, @brittany-foster and I would like to thank all of our forum members for your willingness to share your stories. We admire the courage it takes to ask questions and express your feelings. Most of all, we appreciate the compassionate way you respond to one another.

As your moderators we are here to help keep the forums flowing with topics, information and support. It is so inspiring to log into the forums and see our members contributing to our efforts. Thank you for keeping the conversations going and to our quiet members – thank you for reading. We understand that not everyone feels comfortable posting and that is ok. What is most important is that you are receiving the information and support that you need.

So, once again, thank you PHamily! We appreciate all of you!

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • jen-cueva

January 15, 2021 at 6:13 pm

Well said, @colleensteele! It is often difficult for some to share their journeys. But, as you mention, if they are reading and finding some support and encouragement, that makes my heart happy.

It takes courage to share your stories. Each of you is true PH Warriors, patients, family members, and caregivers.

Is there anything that you would like to see more of? We want to help you at each stage of your journey. PH is overwhelming at times, but having this support makes the days better.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    January 16, 2021 at 11:59 am

Aww! That’s so nice to hear! And thank you for everything that you do and all the hard work that it takes to keep the forum’s running smoothly! You ladies are a great , helpful , knowledgeable group! And I am sure everyone here appreciates you all! Thank you!

• jen-cueva

January 18, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Hi @shannon4jk, thank you for your kind words. They touch my heart. We do have the best members!

How are you doing? Did you get your ventilation device?