Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Working With PH Celebrating 2 Years Writing My Column, Worth the PHight

• Celebrating 2 Years Writing My Column, Worth the PHight

Posted by jen-cueva on June 23, 2021 at 11:49 am

Let’s celebrate!

This week marks my 2nd work anniversary at BioNews, the publisher of PH News, this site. I am so happy and fortunate to be here.

In my column, I share the benefits of working from home for me. Please give it a read, and let’s talk about this.

If you hover over the highlighted (hyperlink) “column” above, click that, and it should take you there.

Do you or have you worked at home? What benefits did you find most helpful?

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

June 23, 2021 at 6:16 pm

Congratulations on 2 years with BioNews! It’s been a pleasure working with you Jen and I always enjoy your columns!

Love how you tied in National Work From Home Day into this column and I giggled at, “Make Magic Happen In My Pajamas”. A lot of eye catching headers that will interest many.

Keep making the magic happen. I want to celebrate many, many, many more anniversaries with you!

• jen-cueva

June 25, 2021 at 10:44 am

Thank you so much, @colleensteele. You are one of my favorite coworkers turned friends. I am grateful to have you here to work daily and talk to you as a close friend.

I can imagine you, too, make “some magic happen” in pajamas. Those are often my most productive days. Does anyone else feel that way?

Your words mean so much; I hope to be around with you to celebrate many more anniversaries and milestones. I love you bunches.