Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2022 Day 22 of #30DaysofPH: Working in Research as a Nurse to Find a Cure for PH

• Day 22 of #30DaysofPH: Working in Research as a Nurse to Find a Cure for PH

Posted by Kevin Schaefer on November 23, 2022 at 12:00 pm

Jordin Rice didn’t know which direction she wanted to go in when she became a nurse. However, she quickly discovered her passion for the pulmonary hypertension community and helping patients with PH.

She writes, “Although I’m still early in my nursing career, I have learned so much from these strong individuals, and it has driven me to pursue research into pulmonary hypertension. My goal is to help these patients be seen, heard, and understood through the unimaginable difficulty of coping with PH.”

Click here to read the full story.

Do you have any takeaways from Jordin’s story?

Pulmonary Hypertension News’ 30 Days of PH campaign will publish one story per day for PH Awareness Month in November. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #30DaysofPH, or read the full series.

Colleen replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Colleen

November 28, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I am so grateful that Jordin Rice shared not only her experience as a nurse, but how her patients have inspired her to pursue a focus on PH. Our community is lucky to have such a compassionate and committed person in the field advocating on a high level for this disease.