Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges ​Dating and Relationships Give a “shout out” to someone you love this Valentine’s Day

• Give a “shout out” to someone you love this Valentine’s Day

Posted by brittany-foster on February 14, 2020 at 10:23 am

Since it is Valentine’s Day, let’s talk about the love that we have in our life and the love that we are thankful for.

I want to give a special shout out to my family, my fiance, and my friends on social media and my “real life” friends. Without this type of support in my life I am not sure how I would make it through my terrible days.

I really want to give a shout out to my mom @jenniferfoster who is also a member of the forums. She is always there for me when I am recovering from surgery, will sleep in hospital chairs sitting up if she had to, and always knows the right things to say when I am in a state of panic. She has shown me what unconditional love looks like over the years and I am so thankful for that and that she is my mom. I don’t know how she does it and has done it for all these years but she deserves all the love and light in the world.

She means everything to me. She is my special Valentine shout out! I love you, mom.

Who is someone you would like to give an “I love you” shout out to on this Valentine’s Day?

brittany-foster replied 4 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

February 14, 2020 at 2:15 pm

@brittany-foster I’m sure your words brought tears to your mom’s eyes and placed joy in her heart. You are such a loving person and I’m sure your amazing mom inspired a lot of the good that makes up Brittany Foster.

I too would like to give a shout out to my mom. She has been my greatest emotional support through all that I have gone through as caregiver to my own child. I credit much of the loving and nurturing way that she raised me to my ability to care for my family through everything that life has thrown at us.

Thank you for posting such an uplifting topic. I hope more members will join in the conversation.

• brittany-foster

February 17, 2020 at 10:37 am

@colleensteele I think everyone needs a little of these uplifting topics to just “talk” about every day things. I have been getting kind of sick of talking about my own health lately and have been trying to work on the things to focus on that make me happy and the things I love to try to boost my spirit. Sometimes I need a break from talking about health topics! I am sure you get it!