Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

@colleensteele and I want to wish all of our forum members who celebrate a happy Thanksgiving. We will be off for a few days, although we may check-in at times.

For many, things may still be different this year. Most are still taking necessary COVID measures, which makes celebrating the holidays with loved ones more difficult. But know you’re not alone.

Whatever you have planned, we hope you manage to find some gratitude this season. We are grateful for each of you and honored to spend our days with you all. What began as a small job became a PHamily.

Please stay safe and enjoy something good to eat. I know that I plan on making up for lost time, LOL.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Happy Thanksgiving, PHriends! I am so thankful for the compassion and advocacy that we share through the forums. You have all become dear to my heart and I wish you nothing but joy this holiday season.

John Caraway
      Participant

Happy Thanksgiving.  Counting Blessings….. too many to count 😁

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thank you, @jecaraway62. I hope that you enjoyed a realizing Thanksgiving weekend. I, too, have too many blessings to count.

Have a great new week. Maybe we will see you at the Zoom social later today?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account