• Posted by jen-cueva on November 24, 2021 at 5:32 pm

@colleensteele and I want to wish all of our forum members who celebrate a happy Thanksgiving. We will be off for a few days, although we may check-in at times.

For many, things may still be different this year. Most are still taking necessary COVID measures, which makes celebrating the holidays with loved ones more difficult. But know you’re not alone.

Whatever you have planned, we hope you manage to find some gratitude this season. We are grateful for each of you and honored to spend our days with you all. What began as a small job became a PHamily.

Please stay safe and enjoy something good to eat. I know that I plan on making up for lost time, LOL.

jen-cueva replied 4 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Colleen

November 24, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, PHriends! I am so thankful for the compassion and advocacy that we share through the forums. You have all become dear to my heart and I wish you nothing but joy this holiday season.

• john-caraway

November 25, 2021 at 4:02 pm

Happy Thanksgiving.  Counting Blessings….. too many to count ????

• jen-cueva

November 29, 2021 at 10:07 am

Thank you, @jecaraway62. I hope that you enjoyed a realizing Thanksgiving weekend. I, too, have too many blessings to count.

Have a great new week. Maybe we will see you at the Zoom social later today?

• jen-cueva

November 22, 2023 at 2:42 pm

Wishing you all a relaxing and joyful Thanksgiving holiday! 🦃🍁 We wanted to let you know that we will be closed tomorrow (11/23) and will return on Monday (11/27).

I already started my prep for some of tomorrow’s dinner. There’s no way I can do it all tomorrow. But, excited that KK is coming to help tomorrow, too.

So, what are your plans for Thanksgiving? Let’s not forget those in the hospital, grieving loved ones, or alone. A simple text or call to check on them can brighten their day! 😊

Oh, and before I forget, I have a recent column to share. It’s about a funny and interesting topic that never crossed my mind until this year! Must be that extra wisdom I gained after my birthday. Hehe

Enjoy your holiday and stay safe!