• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:19 am

Hi @gward, I appreciate your positive thoughts and support. Thank you.

@whitesandsgirl, catching all of those positive vibes here in Texas. I am grateful to each of you.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:22 am

Thanks, @dawnt, for your support and kind words. I appreciate you bunches.

• Carol Volckmann

July 13, 2020 at 10:56 am

Hey Jen,

So happy to hear you are HOME!! I hope your team can figure out what is the best course for you. For you having been told you need bed rest, I know will not be easy for you, but please do what is best and agsin – patience hehehe. Lots of hugs, our thoughts are with you!

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 11:13 am

Thanks, @colleensteele for your support and updating everyone. I could feel the love and prayers in Texas all week.

@cdvol3gmail-com, I am home and my hubby is finally at work. Sasha is curled up next to me. There is no place like home-hugs.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 11:18 am

@shannon4jk, I was so excited to see your post! I have been worried about you for a while now. I appreciate your kind words. I hope that you are feeling better than the last time that we chatted.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 11:20 am

Hi @joanne-sperando-schmidt, we are all Warriors! Thank you for your words of encouragement.

@jenniferbeaty, I appreciate the prayers. I am happy to be home now.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 11:22 am

Hi @jimi, your kind words are appreciated. I never think of myself as a beacon. I think of the members as my beacons. We are stronger together. I am grateful.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 11:26 am

As I came on to check the forums this morning, I am in awe! Y’all are such an amazing and supportive group! I am grateful for Colleen to post updates and each of you for your words of encouragement, positive vibes, and prayers.

I am home, and we all know there is no better place to be. I still have some things to follow up on but happy not to be stuck in the hospital bed. I am grateful for more than y’all know for the support. Home is also within these forums.

• Colleen

July 13, 2020 at 2:10 pm

@jenc I know I speak for all our members when I say that we are so happy that you are home and back on the forums. We were worried and you were missed. My prayers for you continue that your doctor finds answers to your increased symptoms and an effective plan on how to tackle them.

• Tracey

July 13, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Hi @jenc, so sorry you haven’t been feeling great. You and @coolleensteele have been so kind and concerned about me over the last 3 weeks, that I really wish you didnt have to go through this. I’m pleased you’re home- enjoy it and take extra special care.

• Rayetta

July 14, 2020 at 2:12 pm

@jenc I am glad to see that you got to go home. I just saw this. I don’t check my email regularly like I should. I hope that you have a speedy recovery. Take care. Sending hugs your way.

• Dawn

July 14, 2020 at 7:33 pm

@jenc, so glad to hear you’re back home. I hope your doctors soon find out just what is going on and get it corrected for you. Take extra good care while everything is figured out.

• jen-cueva

July 15, 2020 at 2:17 pm

@colleensteele, I am grateful for you and each of our members. The support here amazes me daily. Thank you for all that you do and for your kindness.

@traceyaustralianmigration-co-za, thank you, dear. I apologize as I have not caught up on how things are going for you yet. I appreciate your kind words even as you are dealing with tough times yourself.

• jen-cueva

July 15, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Thanks, @rayetta-meverden-johnson. No need to apologize, but I appreciate your support. I hope that things are going ok your way. Sending hugs back your way.

@dawnt, thanks again. I hope that you are having a good week.

• Jerri Modrall

July 16, 2020 at 2:21 pm

Jen…I am thinking of you and praying for you. Jerri

• Alfred Gronroos

July 17, 2020 at 10:20 am

Jen, glad to read that you are home. I missed the posting earlier. Sorry. I wish you a speedy recovery. You have been such an inspiration to me in the forum. Your wisdom and caring are ( I am at a loss for the bestest word to put here) great support for us all. Get well soon, Al in sunny hot Arizona

• jen-cueva

July 17, 2020 at 11:08 am

Thank you, @modbod115, I appreciate that kindly. I am feeling a tad better but waiting for a few more tests, etc. before I get some definite answers. How are you doing?

• jen-cueva

July 17, 2020 at 11:12 am

Hi @alfredjohn, this is such a kind note. No need to apologize. I am grateful to be at home and recover here. Home is always better, right? Although, I am awaiting more tests and consults that need insurance approvals.

I am at a loss of words when I say just how much the care and support here means. I am grateful that I can pay that forward and appreciate you saying that! I strive to give back to our community as I am fortunate to be a part of such an amazing group. Y’all make my heart happy. Thanks again.

How are things with you, besides hot, I can imagine in AZ. I hope that you are staying cool.

• Bill Jones

July 17, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Jen, Glad you are out of the hospital and good to hear you’re back in the saddle. Hope you are getting your strength back and feeling better.

Page 2 of 2