• Jen Could Use Our Support

Posted by Colleen on July 6, 2020 at 2:16 pm

I hope those celebrating the 4th of July enjoyed the weekend.

Please keep our co-moderator, (Jen Cueva) @jenc in your thoughts and prayers. She has been experiencing a worsening of symptoms and is waiting to hear if she needs to be admitted to the hospital. Please offer her your words of support. She is always so kind and compassionate to all of us, now is our chance to offer the same to her.

Bill Jones replied 3 years, 10 months ago 18 Members · 43 Replies
  • 43 Replies
  • Carol alexander

July 7, 2020 at 11:19 am

Hi Jen so sorry to hear you are not well try to keep your sprites up
    Hope you are back soon you are such a kind person you were so kind to me when I needed it
    Hugs and love Carol A

• Linda L Jacobs

July 7, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Hi Jen, so sorry to here you are having trouble. We all can understand your not wanting to go to hospital right now. I am just getting over Pneumonia, 3 rounds of antibiotics, steroids, and Nebulizer 4 times a day, but I managed to stay home, now I am slowly getting better(knock on wood). Lots of hugs, and wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Colleen

July 7, 2020 at 2:35 pm

Brief update: Jen was admitted yesterday. When I hear from her again I will let all of you know how she is doing.

• V.R. Peterson

July 7, 2020 at 2:52 pm

@jenc, you’re in my thoughts and prayers, that your medical team learns how to resolve the worsening of symptoms.

• Carol Volckmann

July 7, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Hi Jen,

First, very warm gentle hugs go out to you from WA.

You are one very strong woman and I know you can be your very best advocate. Please be patient with yourself so you can get better soon and home.

I think one of the most difficult issues is not being able to have visitors- your husband there for you. I hope they can make an exception for you.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Lots of love coming your way!
    Carol ☺????♥️♥️

• Gayle Ward

July 7, 2020 at 5:36 pm

Jen, sorry to hear you are having problems. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing for a speedy recovery. Hugs Gayle

• Sherri

July 7, 2020 at 6:21 pm

Jen,
    You have been supportive of so many, sending you positive vibes for speedy recovery.

• Dawn

July 7, 2020 at 6:48 pm

Jen, so sorry to hear you’re in the hospital and not feeling well. Remember all the support you give to so many, and know that those thoughts are being sent to you. Thinking of you, sending wishes for a speedy return to feeling better and being home. Take extra good care.

• Dawn

July 7, 2020 at 6:50 pm

@colleensteele, Thanks for letting everyone know about Jen. I hope your situation with the insurance change is going smoothly as well.

• Colleen

July 8, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Update: Jen was able to get some sleep last night and is feeling some relief. They need to do a few more tests which she is hoping will just be blood work. They will hopefully discharge her either tomorrow or Friday. The sad news is the hospital is no longer allowing visitors. Her husband was turned away this morning.

Let’s keep her in our thoughts and prayers that test results explain the problems she is having and that her doctor can come up with an effective plan of treatment.

• Carol Volckmann

July 9, 2020 at 1:53 pm

Hey Jen.

Thinking about you today hoping you got good news from your labs and your team has figured out what will work best for you

Maybe, you are reading this from home! That would be really good news. If not home hopefully soon – right next to your loving husband and Sasha curled up on your other side.

For me the toughest part was not being able to have my husband with me. Hopefully you are on the mend. Please be patient and get better very soon.

Sending positive thoughts,prayers and lots of gentle air hugs.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 9, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Hey Jen!! You can handle anything that comes your way. You have lifted me up a few times with your kind words. You are super strong and are a true fighter. Push through this so you can get home and enjoy your family.Feel better soon!

• Jerri Modrall

July 9, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Thinking of you…we have you and you got this….

• Colleen

July 9, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments to Jen. I know she will appreciate them.

@shannon4jk it’s good to hear from you. How are you doing? I hope you are feeling a lot better.

• Joanne Sperando

July 9, 2020 at 4:27 pm

@jenc, Jen hang in there PHriend! Man, this journey makes us WARRIORS. Sending you all my strength and prayers for a quick recovery. We are with you!

• Jennifer Beaty

July 9, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Hi Jen. I’m sorry you had to be admitted to the hospital. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong.

• Colleen

July 10, 2020 at 12:28 pm

I received a message from Jen this morning that she got home last night! I’m hoping she gets lots of rest this weekend. You know how exhausting hospital stay can be.

• V.R. Peterson

July 10, 2020 at 3:50 pm

I’m continuing to pray for @jenc.

• Jimi Mcintosh

July 13, 2020 at 7:58 am

Jen, I pray that you are feeling better and that you will have a speedy recovery. You have been one of my beacons, when I have been in a dark place. You and others on this forum have helped me to accept my “ new normal, and to adjust to a new way of doing things”.

Keep the faith and continue to fight, tomorrow is a new day and your sun shines brightly. We have your back

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:09 am

Thank you for your continued support and friendship, Colleen. I am happy to be home and get through some testing that will be done in the upcoming weeks. I was told that it is suggested to be on bed rest. But, that means couch to bed for me. I will certainly share a bit more in my post. I am grateful for y’all.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:11 am

Thank you, @carol-alexander. I appreciate your kind words. I am happy to be home and ready to be back to myself in no time-hugs.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:14 am

Thank you, @lindaljacobs. I hope that you continue to recover. It was a scary time to be there, but I have to say that by being direct admit, I did not see any areas that were the COVID units. I was grateful and a bit more delivered once I got there. I appreciate you.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:15 am

Thank you, @mamabear007. I appreciate your kind words, thoughts, and prayers.

• jen-cueva

July 13, 2020 at 10:17 am

@cdvol3gmail-com, I felt those hugs and warm thoughts in Texas. I am so happy to be back. I was grateful that my hubby was there for the first day and a half until they banned him. That was difficult, but we both survived it, too. Thanks, again-hugs from Texas.

Patience, I am so good at telling others to be patient and not as good as doing it-hehe.

Page 1 of 2