Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Awareness and Advocacy Let’s welcome our newest PH News Columnist.

• Let’s welcome our newest PH News Columnist.

Posted by jen-cueva on July 14, 2023 at 12:07 pm

We have a new columnist for Pulmonary Hypertension News. Karen Schultz has been “six-minute walking “beside her husband, Tim, for 21 of their 26 years of marriage“. Don’t miss out on her captivating column, “My Respiratory Situation“! Click the link to dive right in.

Get ready to embrace Karen’s incredible perspective, drawing from her invaluable experience as a nurse. 

Join us in giving Karen and Tim a warm welcome to the PHamily! We’re excited to connect, learn, and explore her journey together.

jen-cueva replied 9 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • brenda-denzler

July 14, 2023 at 5:11 pm

Karen, can you contact me privately? I’d like to ask you about docs in NC that are good.

• jen-cueva

July 17, 2023 at 10:19 am

Hi @brendad53, I’ll share your message with Karen. I believe she and her husband go to Duke, as do several others with PH and other rare diseases I work with.

If you send me your email in a message, I’m happy to give that to her, too, since she may not be on the forums as quickly as she sees an email. My email is [email protected] if you want to send it privately.