During the month of February, I try to post pictures on my Instagram and raise awareness for CHD (congenital heart defects). I want to do the same for PH and rare diseases. Let’s try to come up with photo challenge ideas so we can showcase what makes us rare with PH and use the tag #whatmakesmerareph when posting so we can see everyone’s social media posts!
Some suggestions for pictures:
1) medical devices and treatments that make you rare
2) discussions about genetics and other family members that may have this condition
3) talking about prevalence of the condition
4) positive things you have learned from your condition
5)picture showcasing a “day in the life”
6) Lifestyle posts like recipes, fashion, workouts
What are some other picture posts you would want to show to spread awareness for PH and other rare diseases? #whatmakesmerareph
Pulmonary Hypertension News is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.