Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content Community Spotlights Pondering a reason, a season, and a lifetime after my PH diagnosis

• Pondering a reason, a season, and a lifetime after my PH diagnosis

Posted by jen-cueva on November 17, 2023 at 1:13 pm

📣 Don’t miss out on our latest Community Spotlight story! In November, we continue to focus on raising awareness for pulmonary hypertension (PH). 💜

After reading about Kristine’s unique PH journey, I couldn’t help but relate to her perspective on the cliché that life happens for “a reason, a season, or a lifetime.”

Discover more about Kristine’s inspiring journey and how she adapted to her “new” normal.  You can read by clicking the link below.

Kristine’s story- Community Spotlight

Did you catch yourself nodding along while reading her story? Drop your comments below, and dive into the discussion!

jen-cueva replied 5 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

November 21, 2023 at 3:07 pm

Kristine is working on a Tree of LiPHe to honor our PH angels. She is behind, she says, because she was adjusting to a new medication. We can relate.

But I wanted to share this with y’all. I’m inspired by this creative and thoughtful way to honor those we have lost to PH. 💜👼

Below is a picture she shared; I am sharing it with her permission. She is not finished, but I LOVE this idea.